Precious metal gold has always fascinated people. Its metallic yellow color has inspired pharaohs to compare it with the sun. The Roma and the Incas called gold the “metal of the gods’. In elementary name, Au, comes from the Latin word aurum.
Gold has seven value-bearing properties:
- Gold is a luxury / luxury product, appreciated by most people.
- Gold can be traded in almost any currency.
- Gold is easy to transport.
- This precious metal is retained complete stable over time.
- Gold can be considered accurate.
- It is not easy to make gold or produce it artificially.
- Gold can not be fabricated.
Read more about some of the other common commodities to trade.